Customer Service Representative, Willmar, MN
- Full Time
- BVS Ellsworth
Best Veterinary Solutions Inc., has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative. This position works 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday in our climate-controlled Willmar, MN facility. The Customer Service Representative will interact with BVS customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, providing a high level of customer support on all products and services. This position is responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with internal and external customers and works to establish a positive rapport with others.
- Enters orders in the system, checking accuracy of price, quantity, addresses and timeliness of the orders processed.
- Works with Sales Representatives to determine and set appropriate pricing levels for customers in the system.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including active listening.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and effectively work independently.
- Must also have the ability to work collaboratively with others as part of the team
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive rapport with customers.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years customer service experience required; 2+ years preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access all areas of the facility to determine purchasing needs.
- May require travel