Warehouse Support Washington, IN
- Full Time
- BVS Washington
BVS has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse Support Team Member. This position works 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday in our climate-controlled Washington, Indiana facility. Our warehouse team assist with providing support in receiving, warehousing, and shipping of all products to our customers and other BVS Warehouses. This position also assists in maintaining safety/ security compliance checklist and weekly housekeeping for both the Warehouse and Office.
BVS offers a casual dress work environment with a benefit package that includes competitive pay, health and dental insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time, company-paid life insurance, 401(k) with company match and more.
Follow safety rules, work policies and procedures per training/instructions.
Safely operate production equipment, forklifts and pallet jacks.
Assist other warehouse team members in shipping and receiving, delivering customer’s orders and inventory transfers.
Unload inbound products.
Assist with weekly inventory control counts.
Ensure accuracy of inbound and outbound shipments and the ability to address discrepancies.
Maintains weekly cleaning schedule and safety/security compliance checklist to ensure a safe, secure, and clean working environment.
The ability to work scheduled shift as assigned.
Communicate in an efficient and effective manner with all team members.
Be responsible, self-motivated, and committed to maintaining highest standards of quality.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Technical Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience in warehouse, production, or manufacturing preferred but not necessary
- Able to understand and follow instructions and procedures
- Proficient organizational skills
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
- Effective reading, math and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Production Worker Physical Abilities Required:
- Walk and stand for extensive periods
- Move with coordination and dexterity
- Ability to lift 50 lb. repeatedly and become forklift certified
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- The ability to working with and around industrial hazards