BALANCE Stress & Dehydration Aid is a nutritional/
metabolic supplement formulated to balance
systemic electrolytes needed to maintain hydration in
cattle, pigs, horses and poultry. It acts as a buffering
agent to correct blood pH when stress challenges
occur due to environmental heat or handling.
BALANCE Stress & Dehydration Aid is formulated
using electrolytes and buffering agents and does
not use sugar as filler.
Use BALANCE Stress & Dehydration Aid prior to a stressful
heat or handling event. The balancing and buffering effect
will give your livestock:
• Increased water consumption.
• Reduction of body temperature in a high heat environment.
• Reduced panting of the heat-stressed animals, thus
reducing the pH of their blood and maintaining a healthy
and more responsive metabolic system. This will help meat
quality in slaughter animals, and may reduce the incidence
of dark cutters in cattle.
• A quicker rebound after any stress in production animals,
either from excessive heat or handling.
• Less shrinkage in processed animals and a better cut out.
• Greater meat and milk production when
environmental conditions are less