Clinafarm EC 750 mL bottle
Clinafarm®-EC brand of Imazalil is a fungicide used to control Aspergillus organisms and spores. Its diluted form (1:100 dilution in water) may be fogged or sprayed on hatchery surfaces as part of a comprehensive hatchery disinfection program.
A fungicide used to control Aspergillus organisms and spores on cleaned poultry hatchery facilities and equipment prior to the introduction of eggs, chicks or poults. Clinafarm®-EC is part of a comprehensive disinfection program.
For further information including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label
Features and Benefits
- Highly effective against Aspergillusspp. organisms and spores
- Compatible with quaternary ammonium compounds, glutaraldehyde and phenolic compounds
- May be applied by fogger or sprayer
- Convenient for use on large surface areas such as walls, floors and ceilings, where wetting is acceptable
- May be used to disinfect empty setters, hatcher cabinets, storerooms, coolers, egg trucks and chick/poult buses
- Convenient tip "N" measure bottle