Safe-Guard AquaSol 1 gallon
New Production Technology1
- Proprietary, innovative wet-milling technique produces highly stable suspension in drinking water
- Smaller particle size helps prevent sedimentation and clogged pipes, filters or nipple drinkers
- Easily administered by medicators or proportioners
Approved for Major Intestinal Parasites2
- Ascaridia galli (adult stage roundworms)
- Heterakis gallinarum (adult stage cecal worms)
- 98.8% efficacy against A. galli in 4 US field studies (100% in broilers)
- 92.1% efficacy against H. gallinarum (long lived birds)
Convenient Eater Formulation
- Short, 5-day treatment
- No pre-slaughter withdrawal period when used as directed
- Shelf life of 3 years unopened, 6 months after opening —multi-use container reduces waste
- Proven safe when used as directed
- No adverse effects on egg production, hatchability or progeny of breeders
- No impact on water or feed intake compared to unmedicated controls
Safe-Guard® AquaSol is a suspension concentrate containing fenbendazole, an antiparasitic.
Each mL of Safe-Guard AquaSol contains 200 mg of fenbendazole.
Indications for Use
Safe-Guard AquaSol is indicated for the treatment and control of adult Ascaridia galli in broiler chickens and replacement chickens intended to become breeding chickens and for the treatment and control of adult A. galli and Heterakis gallinarum in breeding chickens.
Not for use in laying hens and replacement chickens intended to become laying hens.
Dosage and Administration
Safe-Guard AquaSol must be administered orally to chickens via the drinking water at a daily dose of 1.0 mg/kg BW (0.454 mg/lb) for 5 consecutive days.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
No withdrawal period is required when used according to labeling. Do not use the drug in laying hens.
Store at room temperature 30ºC (86°F). Once opened, do not store the container above 25 ºC (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.
Use within 6 months after opening. Use the medicated water within 24 hours.